Translator

quarta-feira, 1 de março de 2017

50 shades...

It was not just about domination or submission... or just a relationship based in fetishes! 
He became my Sir. because he won my heart with that sweet and different way to be.
Even if he wouldn't know about this and sound frustrated in some way because he just doesn't know how amazing he's. 

After a bold invitation in late Saturday night (not because I didn't want a drunk bastard... Even being pleasured), but sleep was more important (sutil laughs) and because it's was at least easier in that night... 
Cause my body was throbbing like a heart! And that eyes took over my mind... Dammt I was falling! I just don't know how come it was so fast! 

And not because I stayed part of my night worry - wile my flatmates were parting. Although, to be honest I prefer another kind of "parties"... 

Well it doesn't matter now even in that moment, because I couldn't help thinking about him. 

And in the morning I wake at 8 am reading other bold invitation (at 6am!). He was calling me Miss... He wanted to be mine since yesterday... I wonder myself: "- Was it more than physically?" 

Is it?

I hate that "love games" but this socks works with almost everybody. 

As a old lover said: "- You just need to have something that feeds your feelings and then lose it for wile." 

Love is like a sleep: quiet and calm... Passion is like a drug a constantly feeling of abstinence that works just when you're using the "substance" (and you really believes that it's in fact substantial in life at this moment). I particularly like this natural feelings... Although you can not control it like a sintetic drug, it also damage you in some way ... but not destroying. It's not a destructive feeling, well sometimes, but I guess it's more about build yourself than destroy. Like weed for example, you work, you buy, you get numb, it finish and then (if you want) it starts again... Passion burns your breasts, annoy your 
thoughts... If you don't be strong it can controls your head take over your mind, and the only thing that makes it pass is the subject... The f... person that you're in love (or addicted about).

And I just agreed like a hungry animal...

I barely came inside the bedroom and we started kissing hardly could manage get the door closed behind us, we're on the floor trowing off the clothes fast to feel each other... 

He just went down at me...

It was deep and long, but it's never enough to me...

(...)

After a wile he was on the hell and I was in heaven... before starting to blame myself cause I was too nice... and I trust too much... too silly, to available... half girl...half woman... but fully passionate. 
And it scares a man! I KNOW THAT!!!

It's just about those kinds of minds...
Unquiet minds... 
The intellectual hornyness....
Obsessed about pleasuring in a lot of different ways... strong addicting tendencies ... it needs to live crazy histories to feed the fantasies inside... hard to pleasure... easy to go... and hard to leave...

Nenhum comentário: